Thursday, April 21, 2011

QTP Environment Variables Lost

I got a query from one of my esteemed readers which is shown below:

Query:

I am using QTP 10.0 with .NET Addin

I load environment variable from external file using
Environment.LoadFromFile
and this statement is the very first statement in my function library
and When QTP is executed it runs fine loading all environment variables
now after script has run through some time I pause QTP script for some time
and then continue script execution
Now I see that all the environment variables are lost
Note that this does not happen for If my QTP action code has few number
of lines of code
but If my QTP Action code contains more than 800 lines of code I observe this issue
has anyone observed such issue Huh?
Could someone comment if there is any patch Available to resolve this issue ??

##########################################################

Resolution: As far as this query is concerned, this is definitely a performance issue with QTP and should be raised to the HP team

I would like to know has anyone else faced this type of issue before!!

No comments:

Post a Comment